Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Kanye and Luscious

Kanye and Luscious (Connie and Russell) are my parents. They have been married for 29 years today! I was thinking about it today, and I'm pretty sure they are the coolest parents EVER!!! When they die (in a hundred years) their funerals are going to be the most hard core funerals ever. I think they will request that we all wear shorts like Angus from ACDC (which will work out for zack, he has super purty man legs!) and we will probably have to play "For Those About to Rock, we Solute You!", that and "Hell's Bells". I think you get the message, my parents ROCK!!!!!
Top Ten Reasons my Parents kick a%$!
10. they instilled in me an appreciation for classic rock. This makes me feel profoundly superior to most people my age (excluding the ones reading this!)
9. They are hilarious. There is never a dull moment with them.
8. They appreciate sticking it to the man as much or more than I do.
7. They are way fun to hang out with.
6. They make all their kids feel special.
5. They take me four wheeling and buy me shoes and candy!
4. They let me and Kualii live in their house for free!
3. They are taking good care of my precious cargo (low rider):D
2. They are really good examples of a good marraige and they made it through some really hard times together, and never seperated or got divorced like lots of people do when life gets rough.
1. They love me the most of all of their kids (ha ha ha! just kidding!...or am I? I am pretty loveable!)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ahh Cynda that was really sweet! I only met your mom once but she was really nice! I'm sure your dad is just as awesome! Happy Anniversary to them!

bass said...

we love you our awesome baby and you are our favorite kic named cynda