Friday, November 14, 2008

Kualii Top Ten

You know on David Letterman, how he does the top ten lists? I love that, so I decided to make top ten lists for people I love.
Top Ten Good Things about Kualii (my husband)
10. This is mean, but, he is the funnest person to annoy, I don't know why, it's just hilarious
9. He recognizes my car as a thing of beauty (it's a blue '93 mazda 323 hatchback, ya jealous?)
8. He got me a doggy- the best dog in the world! A bassett hound named Low Rider.
7. He yells really loud at sports he watches, also hilarious
6. He is cute when he sleeps, he gets all cuddled up like a baby, it's so cute!!! Yeah, my gag reflex is kicking in on that one too, but it's still true!
5. He gets so excited about things, I think that's such a good quality.
4. He always thinks I'm beautiful, even when I think that's a load of crap.
3. He has developed a weird asian accent that he uses when I call him his nickname that he hates (Gozi- how could you hate that?) and when he is in the shower. It is so funny. I love it!!!!
2. He is crazy like me, so he likes my craziness!
1.He loves me and he would never hurt me - on purpose, my feelings get hurt all the time, pregnant or not, but he would never be a jerky, cheating, lying man-whore like some people I know!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You still have the blue bubble! That's awesome! That was a cute little car.

Krista Eger said...

I think I know who the "like some people I know" is! What a jerk! On the contrary, this post pleases me. It pleases me to know that my walmart husband is so wonderful. Who needs Phil? ...Heck who needs Kualii? We'll ditch them both and marry each other!