Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Time!

Isn't it crazy that it's already December? It definitely doesn't feel like the good ol' Christmas season here in st. george, other than the Christmas lights around town. The leaves here are still all colorful and falling off. It just feels like this year is going so fast it's trying to catch up with itself. I am hoping that I'll be able to find a good present for everyone, and money to get said presents. I'm not all that worried about it though. I know it's not as much about the presents as it is about the spirit and all, but, here are some really awesome presents I want:
*A horse that changes colors, like on the wizard of oz.
*a magic carpet
*one of those white tiger cubs, with the really blue eyes. Those are cool.
*no stretch marks, they make me itchy:(
*new underwears (those aren't that cool, but I really need them)
*Kualii to have a sucessful garage business (this might actually happen soon, yay)
*never having to see a picture of Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie again.
*glass slippers
*a time machine (something maybe a little cooler than the dalorian on Back to the Future)
*an invisibility cape
* a regular cape, just to look cool like Superman.
*if I'm going to get a color changing horse, I might as well have a unicorn to keep it company.
*WORLD PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Krista Eger said...

I just love your blogs! Please blog every day five times! I clap and squeal with glee every time I see that you've posted one! You can come up and spend christmas with me if you want to feel the real spirit of christmas ;)! Hey guess what I'm 22!