Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Baby Junk

So, tomorrow we get to find out the sex of the baby!!!!!!!!!!!My many exclaimation points indicate my excitement! As most moms do, I have had lots of input, from family, friends and my intuition, and newly psychotic pregnant dreams (which they were already plenty crazy dreams, now they're just more crazy, with a more violent twist- I am super strong in my dreams). Kualii really, really wants a boy, I really want a boy too because when I got pregnant, Lei, my sister in law announced she was pregnant too, but a month ahead. They are having another girls, so if I have a boy it will be the first grandson on this side, and I need my thunder back. Also, I don't think Kualii will get as excited if it's a girl, which will fuel my rage. In my dream last night, I went to the ultrasound and found out it was twins, but, they were both hiding so we couldn't tell what either of them were, I then proceeded to sew Kualii a new church suit. I told you, my dreams are nuts. Here is the other input I have gotten:
My mom: thinks it's a girl, but she was dead wrong with Lei, and I think she just wants another granddaughter cause she's only got one.
My Dad: girl, he tends to agree with my mom, and likes to buy baby dresses, because they are cute.
Andrea(sister): girl, she wants another niece.
Suzy & TJ(sister and brother in law): no input, they are probably sure it's a baby though.
Zack(brother): he is voting Hermaphrodite. I'm hoping he's definitely wrong, if it's not a hermaphrodite, he thinks it'll be a boy.
Shaylee(niece, 8yrs) girl, her grandparents have infected her with their lies.
Brayden (nephew 7 yrs) girl, likewise
Cody (nephew 5 yrs); boy, go cody!
Kualii's family hopes for a boy, so I'm clumping them together.
Krista ( friend, secret lover) hopes it's a boy too, she is on my side for everything, go Krista!
Well, that's all. I will say this, if it is a girl, it'll have the most hair of all the grandkids on this side, unless by some genetic miracle, Lei's baby is a very hairy child. So I'll always have that!;)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am saying it will be a boy! There are so many people I know having girls that we need more of a mix. That and Krista had a boy, Annie is having a boy so I think that means you will be next as well. :) I am so excited for you! Keep us updated!

Whether a boy or girl though, you guys will have beatiful kids with the olive skin and dark gorgeous hair!

Krista Eger said...

YES! go me! :D I guess our love isn't a secret anymore...;)