Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My First Blog

Well, it certainly is an emotional, and important day when a girl has her first blog, and I'm very glad that I could share it with you ( I'm addressing a reader as if other people will actually read this, they might not, which is ok because I'm sure they will entertain me and my mommy just fine!). I decided to blog because my friend Krista has a blog and I like to read hers, Jamie has one too, so I decided to join the group. Also, I just have too many good ideas not to have them published on the internet, for example, sports. My thought on sports such as football or basketball is that I would follow them alot better if the team names were food names, because food is actually something I care about, as apposed to vicious animals or maurauding groups of people (well, I suppose I care about dolphins, they seem like very nice animals). Anyhow, I care a lot more about food, food would be interesting, you could like the teams that were the foods you like, like, I would always cheer for hamburgers over meatloaf, or steak over hamburgers. This idea works for many reasons, they could give a team even more unity, like if it was Philadelphia, the cheese steaks, or if it was Idaho, the potatoes, and so on and so forth. Also, this could help team mascots too, if they were short on money they could work advertising for resturaunts during the day, and at the games at night. And this, my friends, is only one example of my brilliance. I advise you to read on, because it could get even better ( I write this to you assuming that you didn't stop reading after my prose on the niceness of dolphins). Okay, that's all for this time, but I think my idea is definitely an A+! PEACE OUT!

3 comments:

bass said...

the coastal teams could use various types of seafood, the midwest could have crop inspired names, your ideas intrigue me

Jamie said...

Hey Cynda! Welcome to the club! I am so looking forward to reading more posts from you! It will be the highlight of my day!

Krista Eger said...

Yeah...I think I would root for anywhere with a lot of Italians. Like Brooklyn, NY. They'd be the Brooklyn Pizza's! That would definitely make me care more as well!
I hope you post something new every day cause your posts are the funnest to read! I want to make mine more like yours, but I'm not as funny!
Keep posting cause I need stuff to read at work! :D