Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh my gosh! I don't want to write this stupid alzheimers report!

I have an oral report due tomorrow, and do you think I can make myself start on it? heck to the no! I hate my stupid teacher, she is so lame! If all she wants me to do is get up there and spout some medical journal crap that no one understands, well then.... I'll just do it, but I'll draw mean pictures of her on my notebook afterwards.
I wonder if I could just bring my crazy grandma in as a case study. Then I'd have to worry about her being in st. george, and not taking her insulin and stealing a car and driving it off of one of these lovely, scenic, red cliffs. Yeah, not such a good idea. My grandma is mean anyway. I think she hates me, which is ok, but still every time i see a crappy little white car that looks like hers, I panic and have to remind myself I am in st. george, she is in aurora, and her car would definitely not make it down here!
Ok, enough procrastinating! I will write my report, like the good martyr that I am!

No comments: