Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Home Alone!!!!!!!!

Well, I got a cold. Therefore I got to miss kualii's cousin's college graduation. Up side of being sick, you get to get out of stuff like school, or incredibly boring college graduations, it also got me out of going to church to see my brother in law, John, get the melchezedik priesthood. Which I'm pretty glad for. The down side of being sick, well... being sick. I'm feeling much better now, and am enjoying my sweet alone time in the house. I'm usually away from Kualii, with his opening up the shop and working his other job too and all, but I'm not usually alone in the house. Today I'm a free woman. I can go throughout whatever percentage of the day that I choose bra-less and without brushing my teeth, although i did brush, that little dinosaur on tv told me to. I can verbally abuse the dogs when they are rude and refuse to fetch me ice cream, and no one will think the less of me, I can sing 'Hey Jude' at the top of my lungs, I don't have to hide in my room all day in order to avoid being annoyed, I can spend as much time on the computer as I want, I can walk around butt naked (which, lets face it, who doesn't want to do that in their in law's house... okay I didn't walk around naked, but I could have). It's also a great opportunity to hang out with one of the most awesome people ever: ME!!!

1 comment:

Krista Eger said...

If you moved up here with us and we got a place together...you'd never have to worry about being annoyed! haha!