Thursday, December 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA

Today is a very special day! It's the day Krista Morgan Eger becomes a woman... or turns 22, either way. Krista is one of my BFF's 4 LIFE!!(how lame was that? ha ha) and I have so many good memories with her that I decided to write her an uber-awesome birthday blog! Let's see what some good memories are... oh, there was that time that we went to the drive in to get slushes and ended up making an interpretive dance to that "you and I collide" song, a lot of our memories have to do with the art of dance:) that time I debuted my moves to her, that time she did a very sexy dance for me to my favorite Weezer song. (I am laughing so hard as I'm writing this). There's also that time we had a fight about whose boobs were bigger- they were definitely hers, but I will probably be more serious competition once I pop this baby out. There's been many a time we drove around in her and Phil's van to vent our problems, which I so appreciated! I'm sure there's much more, but, I have to go to class soon, and seeing that it would take me an eternity to write of the virtues of Krista, I'm just not going to have time! But, I love you so much (probably in innaproppriate ammounts...) I'm so glad fate made us neighbors! I hope I get to see you soon, but until then, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Krista Eger said...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D You're so sexy! I totally forgot about our interpretive dance! hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahh! I laughed so hard at this blog!!! You are seriously my very favorite and very bestest friend in the whole world! And once you pop out that little dude we can have milk squirting contests! But I'm warning you, I am a pro! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!