Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ultrasound Pictures!

So, I figured out that the printer here has a scanner too! yes, I'm retarded. Anyway, here are my ultrasound pictures that I've wanted to put up for a while. Some are all crooked because the originals are kind of wrinkly and I couldn't get em in there straight, but I'm ok with that if you are!
Ok, these are the pictures from my first ultrasound (well I had a really early one where he looks like a bean, but I didn't put that in) Here is his profile. Here's his face, and you can see a little of his hand there too.
This one is the body, isn't it cool to see his spine and everything?



Here's where we found out he is a boy! I knew I was right!


Ok, since he didn't fully cooperate during the first ultrasound, and they didn't get some pictures they needed, we got to have another ultrasound about a month later, which I didn't mind at all!
Here's his profile again!




Here's one of his face, I think he looks like a creepy, smiley (but very attractive) skeleton.



And last but not least, is Kualii's favorite picture! As we can see, my son is not shy! What ticks me off, is that Lei's baby is even more spread eagle than this in her ultrasound picture, and there is NOTHING there, but Lei continues to tell people "they said it's a girl, but we'll wait and see." It's a girl, Lei! Just get over the fact that I got what you want!!








5 comments:

Krista Eger said...

AW what a cutie! He even has a cute weiner! Haha he is definitely a boy! Hooray! I could fix the pictures in photoshop to make thems straight if you REALLY wanted, but I think they're fine like this! I can't wait to meet him!

Jamie said...

I am so excited for you Cynda!! When is your exact due date?

Cynda Min said...

my official due date is April 19th! that's in like 9 weeks! Aaaahhh!!!

Thomas Family said...

yae! best friend babies, Im due in 4 1/2 weeks!

bass said...

Of course as a grandchild of mine he's GORGEOUS!!!