Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sexy Sistahs!

I had so much fun at our reunion! It was just what I needed, I have missed you guys so much! I miss you all already. Since you all were there, and your pretty much the only people who read my blog ( I could probably tell more people to read it, but whatever) I wont waste time describing it or anything but I thought it would be funny to make fake profiles of us, but make them the complete opposite of what's true.
Cynda Min. Cynda is a cutting edge business woman. She has been called a workaholic, and can't deny that title. She is climbing the corporate ladder, and doesn't worry about her kids. That's what they pay day care workers for! She is also incredibly organized, never loses anything and can run on very little sleep.
Katelin Atkins. Katelin is a total city girl. She loves the big city and would hate to be anywhere else. She has a weakness for junk food. The Mcdonalds workers in her area know her by name!
Kristen Christenson. Kristen is a militant femenist. She doesn't believe in western society's grooming customs, such as cosmetic use or shaving. She doesn't like to show affection, and would never waste her time with cake decorating or anything like that. She thinks Ferris Beauler's Day off is the most offensive movie ever made.
Annalynne Thomas. One word to describe Annie; fiery. She has a major temper and is prone to huge meltdowns. Do not cross her! She gets upset very easily. She hates playing games and reading books, and only looks out for #1.
Jamie Jeppson. Jamie isn't someone you would call organized. She hates cleaning and any form of organization. She doesn't like to have a definite plan, but always wants to go with the flow. She doesn't like to hold a job for more than a couple of months. She's also very loud.
Shayla Wood. Shayla is very introverted. She doesn't like people, and is scared to talk to them. She works in the library stacking books when she's not researching ancient agricultural practices. She's very mellow to be around.
Krista Eger. When you think of the term "Molly Mormon" or "Holly Homemaker" you automatically think of Krista. She is very timid, and supports her staunch republican husband. She loves cleaning and cooking for her family of 9(one more on the way) She doesn't allow any entertainment in her house that isn't G rated. She also loves nice red meat. And hates home birth hippies.
Philip Eger. Philip is an accountant. Creativity is lost on him. He is a dedicated republican and is easily offended by profanity or vulgarity. He really REALLY loves country music.
Felicia Siggard. Felicia is the wild child of the bunch. She gets a kick out of breaking rules. by day she's Felicia Siggard the student, by night she's Cinnamon Hills, the entertainer! She uses her tip money for college. She's working on her degree on human sexuality.
Ha ha ha! Sorry if I offended anyone, I was laughing while I wrote it. What would our group be like if we really were like that?

3 comments:

Krista Eger said...

HAHA I LOVED IT!!!!! I can't stop having kids! I just want so many! More and more and more! The funniest thing is that growing up you pretty much described what I thought life would be like. Phew! dodged that bullet! Especially on the republican husband thing! I don't think I could handle anyone gullible enough to follow Fox news haha!

Thomas Family said...

haha, that was awesome! it made me laugh really hard

Felicia said...

Ha Ha! I am SO delayed in reading this, but i laughed out loud! Watch out for red danger!