Monday, April 25, 2011

KJ's Two!

It's been 2 years (and one day) since I became a Mom! The time has flown by, but I also feel like I've had this little man with me forever. Even though he drives me crazy on a daily basis, I love him so much! He is so funny and friendly and curious and kind and loving and energetic. He is also the best dancer I have ever seen and an awesome big brother. I can't believe how much he has grown and how big he is getting! I can't even describe how much I love him and how strong the bond is between us. I thought having Koa would change our relationship, and it has, but I still love him just as much!
Here are some things I'd like to remember about my boy at this crazy age:
Favorites:
Food: Chicken nuggets and fruit snacks, and pretty much any other unhealthy thing there is. Ha ha
Toy: Any ball or car.
Movie: Cars, duh.
Book: any cars books, or touch and feel books
Color: I don't know. I'll say red cause it's the color of lightning mcqueen. He loves that show! He get's all excited when he see's anything from the movie, he says "Cah's!!! Whoa!!"
Animal: He LOVES animals! He is always smothering his uncle's dogs, but he was a big fan of the stupid cat that would come to visit us in Ivins. So I'll say cat or dog.
TV Show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! He loves him some Mickey!
Person: MOMMY!!! Just kidding, I think his little brother actually has me beat.
He hasn't been talking that much, at least not in english. He has a very interesting language that we call "Gong gong" because that was his favorite phrase for a while, I don't know what it meant. But he does have some words. Usually he just likes to say part of the word. Here are some of the words he says that I understand... I think.
Eez peaz: Please
Kwah: Koa, but this also might be cry, cause he said it to me when I cried the other day.
Cah: Car
Bah: Ball
Ee: Ear
Boo: Booger. I know this because he only says it when he picks his nose. or my nose. or Koa's nose.
Kee: Cookie. He thinks most foods are cookies.
Tay too- Thank you. He just started that one yesterday. I'm so excited!
He also says Baby, Mama(not often he calls me n'dah- Cynda), Dada, and Uh-oh. He says Uh oh so cute! He also nods his head in approval when he sees or eats something he likes. I love it cause he does it with the most serious expression. shakes his head "no" when he's in trouble, and clenches his jaw and shakes his face really hard when he's excited, sometimes he'll ball up his fists too when he does that. It's hilarious!
So yeah, that's my big boy. What a great 2 years with an awesome kid!

No comments: