Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Awesome pictures!

Here are some awesome pictures I found of Kaena and other stuff :)
Here is Lehua holding her new sister, I gotta say,
she doesn't look to pleased!
I think this is Kaena's first picture! I took it with a cell phone.

What a motley crew! Me and Kualii are making really wierd
faces, and John just looks stupid, but I love the Kuhio picture face.
I think he makes that face in EVERY single picture he's in!


John's mom wanted pictures of all of us before she
left, I really enjoy this one, I just wish I was turned to the side more,
so you can tell I'm pregnant and not Kualii's Budha, oh, and that my eyes
were open!




Kualii & Budha



Kaena in her purple jammies! I love purple as a girl color!










































1 comment:

Krista Eger said...

I love these pictures! Especially the one with Kualii rubbing your buddah belly! SO CUTE!!!!!!!! Next time you see Dr. Clark tell him he is in BIG BIG BIG trouble from me! :D I wanna rub your buddah belly too! Its fun rubbing Annie's cause her baby moves like crazy! haha yours will too! :D LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!