Monday, April 26, 2010

Episode VI, Return of the Cynda!

I haven't blogged in over a year, but, lately I have been feeling the need for more creativity in my life. I just want to write or make or create something beautiful or funny or awesome. I have already created something beautiful and funny and awesome, and he is currently playing with his Lightening Mcqueen (sp?) push toy. He just tried to climb up on it, then get on the coffee table, I told him he was going to get hurt, his reply was, "gun gaw." I love his little language, it's like he knows what he's talking about, but I don't. Gun gaw probably meant, "Get off my back, Mom!"
I just love him so much! I can't believe he's grown and changed, and he keeps changing every single day. I'm so glad I decided to have him. I can't get enough of him! I don't think I expected to be so overwhelmed with love. It's like a psychotic, all consuming love! I probably sound crazy, but that's how it is. Sometimes I sing to him at night, and I wish there was a song that was good enough for him. Like that described how awesome he is or how much I love him. Maybe Phil will help me compose one =)
I'm not saying I'm a perfectly happy, peaceful mother, I probably should be but, it's not in my nature. Sometimes I want to pull my hair out, but, I think every mom does! I'm doing pretty good now, he's destroying a word puzzle book and spreading the pages, but I'm not freaking out! I'm so nice! Ha ha, I'll clean it up later. Ok, that's all for now. I'll probably post some pictures of our year with K.J, and I'll try to post more entertaining posts.

3 comments:

Krista Eger said...

Cynda have I ever told you that you are the awesomest person EVER? You are the best mommy in the whole world! I wish you were my mommy! :D And since you are SUCH an AMAZING writer you would write the BEST lyrics for a little mommy/KJ song and Phil would be MORE than happy to help you make it (I've volunteered him without asking, but I'm cool with that! :D). I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Cynda Min said...

Krista, I will be your mommy! Ha ha, I'm really not that great, I am so impatient sometimes... You know what? screw this, I am amazing! Ha ha! I love you, and I'm gonna have to think of some lyrics.

connie yay said...

I enjoy that you are numbering your posts a la Star Wars. You know you do want to watch it. You don't want to leave. hahaha. You are a fab little mommy. It is the hardest and most rewarding job you will ever do. Everything you have ever learned will be pulled into practice as you journey along with your little guy. I wish I could say it gets easier, well it kinda does during the elementary school years, but there will be days when you think,"I wish he was here destroying my word puzzle books." I think you are a creative mim. I used to make up songs but they sucked. You will do better!