Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Surprise!!!

Once upon a time: Kualii and I went to Gunnison to see our precious new nephew, Kurtis. Kualii had to come back to go to work, but I decided K.J. and I wanted to spend some more time with the family (especially the baby). I was up there for about a week, and Kualii and I aren't a good long distance couple, we miss eachother too much! So, he came and picked me up, and I was SO happy to see him!!! Anyway, a few weeks later, I woke up feeling dizzy and nauseous, and I said to myself, " No, I couldn't be pregnant, I didn't feel sick with K.J. until like the second month, people don't feel sick from the very beginning... right?" So, in the next few weeks I lost my appetite, kept getting dizzy and nauseous, and getting heartburn. I was so paranoid by the first of this month that I got 2 early pregnancy tests, and guess what? they both came back POSITIVE! I got so excited I almost hyperventelated.
I know I didn't want another one so soon, but, it is what it is! And honestly, I have had the best time with K.J. why wouldn't I want to do it again? Heavenly Father has another special person for us, and I feel so blessed! Plus it'll be so good for K.J. will have a little playmate to grow up with! I know it'll be tough sometimes, but I know I'll get the help I need!
I'm about 5 and a half weeks, I'm due February 7th. I wasn't going to announce it so soon, but when we went back up for Kurtis's blessing, Kualii announced it to my parents ward in his testimony (At first I was mad, but now I think it's so cute how excited he is!), So I figure I might as well tell the world! Also, I feel like it might be another boy, I'd love a girl, but we'll see.
So, there you have it! A week apart from eachother + super fertility + forgetting protection = BUN IN THE OVEN!!!

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

yay yay yay yay yay!!! Im so excited for you! plus guess what? I am pregnant too! heehee your the first friend I have told! Im due Dec. 21st

Cynda Min said...

YAY!!! What is it about us? We're always pregnant together!!! I'm so excited for you! Our reunion is going to be so full of preggo's!